RAID® ANT GEL
Clear gel for hard-to-reach places.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid® Ant Gel can be discreetly applied in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices. After ants (excluding fire, harvester, and Pharaoh ants) feed on the gel, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to the queen and the others, thereby killing the entire colony. The gel continues killing for up to one month and can be used in kitchens and bathrooms.
Available in 1.06 oz. size.
This product has been extensively tested by our experts at the SC Johnson® Institute of Insect Science for Family Health.
• Remove cap to open.
• Squeeze gently to create multiple spots (about the size of a pea) of gel.
• Place the bait near ant trails so the ants will be attracted, stop, and take the bait back to the colony.
• When finished, replace the cap to prevent the gel from drying out.
• Repeat monthly for ongoing ant control.
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait containers.
• Do not apply in or on electrical equipment or wiring due to shock hazard.
• Hot line number: For 24-hour emergency assistance (human or animal) or chemical emergency assistance (spill, leak, fire, or accident) call 1-800-558-5252. Have product with you when you call or go for treatment.
Other Ingredients (99.997%)
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If empty: Place in trash or recycle if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any drain.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
The Raid® Defense System uses a combination of Raid® products that work together to fight products that work together to fight products that work together to fight