Raid® House & Garden I
Kills bugs without harming your house or garden plants.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid® House & Garden Bug Killer is specially formulated to kill crawling, flying and garden insects.
Kills bugs and won't damage house or garden plants when used as directed.
Use indoors or outdoors to kill ants, roaches, spiders, flies, and other listed bugs on contact.
For Outdoor: Use this product on ornamental garden plants only.
Also available in Orange Breeze scent.
Available in 11 oz. size.
• Shake well before using.
• Hold container upright and spray away from face.
• Do not enter or allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
• Spray when air is still and temperature is not above 90 ̊F. Spray with slow sweeping motion three feet from all plants.
• Avoid wetting - a light spray kills pests effectively.
• Spray in short bursts.
• Repeat application from time to time as long as insects are present.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes.
• Environmental Hazards: This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are foraging the area.
Other Ingredients (99.775%)
Contains petroleum distillates
Also contains sodium nitrite
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any drain.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
The Raid® Defense System uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home.