Raid® Concentrated Deep Reach™ Fogger
Penetrates into cracks and crevices to kill bugs where they live and breed.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid® Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger kills bugs where they hide. The penetrating bug-killing fog reaches deep into hard-to-reach areas, cracks and crevices, and will not leave a wet, messy residue.
One 1.5 oz can treats a room up to 25' X 25' with an 8' ceiling, up to 5000 cu. ft.
Available in 3 pack and 4 pack.
• Turn off all flames and pilot lights.
• Do not use in small areas like a closet, cabinet, or under a counter or table.
• Do not use in a room smaller than 5’x5’. Instead, allow the fog from another room to enter the smaller room.
• Do not use more than one fogger per room.
• Using the product without taking these precautions may cause the product to explode, possibly resulting in injury to you and your home.
PREPARATION FOR FOGGING:
• Close outside doors and windows.
• Extinguish all flames and turn off your fan, air conditioner and pilot light. If you are not sure how to do this, contact your gas management company.
• Open cabinet or cupboard doors, drawers and closets.
• Cover or remove food, dishes, utensils, and any food processing equipment.
• In the area of the fogger, cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, stereo equipment, or other items with newspaper or paper towels.
• Remove pets, and if you have a fish aquarium, cover and turn it off.
• Place a stand in the middle of the room and cover with newspaper.
• Fill out the hang tag that is on the box and place on the door.
• Break off the tab on the cap, aim away from face, press button and place on the stand.
• Leave your home for 4 hours.
• Open doors and windows and allow to air for 30 minutes. If you still smell an odor, continue to air the rooms before returning to space.
• Do not use fogger in small confined areas, such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables.
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• Avoid breathing vapors and contact with skin, eyes, and clothing.
• If swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Other Ingredients (98.284%)
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
The Raid® Defense System uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home.