RAID MAX® DOUBLE CONTROL ANT BAIT
Kills the colony.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid Max® Double Control Ant Bait has two types of bait to attract and kill ants. After ants feed on the bait, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to the queen and the others, thereby killing the entire colony.
Population reduction can be expected within days, with the baits working for up to three months.
Raid Max® Double Control Ant Baits are child-resistant.
Available in 4 count and 8 count.
This product has been extensively tested by our experts at the SC Johnson® Institute of Insect Science for Family Health.
• Separate baits before placement.
• For thorough ant control, use all baits at one time.
• Place baits where you have seen ants including in corners, under sinks, in cabinets and near plumbing fixtures.
• To keep ants from returning, replace all baits every three months.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
• Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Other Ingredients (99.95%)
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any drain.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
The Raid® Defense System uses a combination of Raid® products that work together to fight products that work together to fight products that work together to fight