Raid Max® Foaming Wasp And Hornet Killer
Foam shows nest coverage.
Raid MAX® Foaming Wasp & Hornet Killer kills Wasps and Hornets and their entire nest on contact.
Water-based formula helps cover the nest with expanding foam helping you see that you’re covered.
It sprays up to 21 feet to help avoid contact with Wasps and Hornets and has a fast-acting wasp spray that works within minutes.
Available in 13 oz. size.
• To kill paper wasps and bald faced hornets and their nests. For best results, spray Raid Max® Foaming Wasp & Hornet Killer in early morning or early evening when insect activity is minimal.
• Stand a safe distance from nest and not directly underneath.
• Hold can as upright as possible while spraying.
• Point spray toward opening of nest, keeping the wind at your back.
• Spray until nest is thoroughly covered with foam to kill the entire nest population.
• Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
• Users should wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, and chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
• Remove contaminated clothing if pesticide gets inside and wash clothing before reuse.
OTHER INGREDIENTS (99.85%)
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
DISPOSAL: Do Not Puncture or Incinerate!
If Empty: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, put in trash.
If Partially Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.