RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid Max® Mess Free Dry Fogger can be used in kitchens, living areas, garages, attics, basements and pet areas.
One unit treats a room up to 16' X 20' with an 8' ceiling.
The fumigating fog stays in the air during the 4-hour treatment, penetrating deep; going under furniture and appliances to kill bugs where they hide.
Available in 3 pack.
• Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in the areas to be treated.
• Do not apply when food is present. REMOVE or cover exposed food and dishes.
• During treatment all food preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered (newspapers may be used) or thoroughly washed before use.
• REMOVE birds, other pets and plants before application.
• Tightly cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) or remove fish tanks and bowls during treatment. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums.
• CLOSE outside doors and windows.
• SHUT OFF fans and air conditioners and temporarily disconnect smoke alarms.
IMMEDIATELY BEFORE ACTIVATING:
• Complete the door hanger by filling in the time and date to instruct family and other people with access to the treated area not to enter for at least four (4) hours. Place the door hanger on the door to the entrance.
• DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE. Grasp the foil tab and peel it off of the plastic cup. Remove the metal can from the cup. Add water to the line near the base of the plastic cup. DO NOT OVER FILL. Place the plastic cup on the floor in the center of the room.
TO START FOGGING:
• Replace the metal can into the plastic cup.
• DO NOT INSERT UPSIDE DOWN.
• Fumigation starts within 1-2 minutes.
• Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit, or other structure immediately.
• Keep the outside doors and windows closed and do not re-enter for 4 hours.
• Do not re-enter for four hours.
• Do not re-enter for four (4) hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for 30 minutes.
• If an odor is still detected additional ventilation is required.
• Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated areas, until vapor has dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
• TURN ON SMOKE ALARMS AND AQUARIUMS.
• Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
• Repeated exposure to Etofenprox can cause skin irritation.
• If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-558-5252 for emergency medical treatment information.
OTHER INGREDIENTS ......92.00%
• Store unused units in this outside carton in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children.
• Before disposing, empty the container by using the product according to the label.
• Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
• If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.
• If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.