Raid® Ant & Roach Killer 26
Kills on contact
Kills on contact.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid Ant & Roach Killer 26 kills on contact and keeps killing with residual* action for up to four weeks.
It leaves no lingering chemical odor.
This easy-to-use spray can be applied to surfaces where ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting.
Available in 12 oz., 17.5 oz. and 20 oz. sizes.
*roaches and carpenter ants
• Shake well before using.
• Hold container upright.
• Point spray opening toward surface and press button firmly. Hold about 18” from surface being sprayed.
• Spray until surfaces are wet.
• Cover or remove exposed foods, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment.
• Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until sprays have dried.
• Repeat treatment as necessary.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes.
• If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• The product contains water. Do not apply in or on electrical equipment due to shock hazard.
Other Ingredients (99.840%)
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any drain.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
TheRaid®Defense System uses a combination of Raid ® products that work together to fight products that work together to fight products that work together to fight