RAID® ANT & ROACH KILLER 26
Kills on contact
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid Ant & Roach Killer 26 kills on contact and keeps killing with residual* action for up to four weeks.
It leaves no lingering chemical odor.
This easy-to-use spray can be applied to surfaces where ants, roaches and other listed bugs may be infesting.
Available in 12 oz., 17.5 oz. and 20 oz. sizes.
This product has been extensively tested by our experts at the SC Johnson® Institute of Insect Science for Family Health.
*roaches and carpenter ants
• Shake well before using.
• Hold container upright.
• Point spray opening toward surface and press button firmly. Hold about 18” from surface being sprayed.
• Spray until surfaces are wet.
• Cover or remove exposed foods, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment.
• Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until sprays have dried.
• Repeat treatment as necessary.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes.
• If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• The product contains water. Do not apply in or on electrical equipment due to shock hazard.
Other Ingredients (99.840%)
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any drain.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
The Raid® Defense System uses a combination of Raid® products that work together to fight products that work together to fight products that work together to fight