Raid® Flea Killer Plus Fogger
Kills fleas and hatching eggs.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
• Turn off all flames and pilot lights.
• Do not use in small areas like a closet, cabinet, or under a counter or table.
• Do not use in a room smaller than 5’x5’, instead, allow the fog from another room to enter the smaller room.
• Do not use more than one fogger per room.
• Using the product without taking these precautions may cause the product to explode, possibly resulting in injury to you and your home.
PREPARATION FOR FOGGING:
• Close outside doors and windows.
• Extinguish all flames and turn off your fan, air conditioner and pilot light. If you are not sure how to do this, contact your gas management company.
• Open cabinet or cupboard doors, drawers, and closets.
• Cover or remove food, dishes, utensils, and any food processing equipment.
• In the area of the fogger, cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, stereo equipment, or other items with newspaper.
• Remove pets, and if you have a fish aquarium, cover and turn it off.
• Place a stand in the middle of the room and cover with newspaper or paper towels.
• Fill out the hang tag that is on the box and place on the door.
• Shake can well.
• Break off the tab on the cap, aim away from face, press button and place on the stand.
• Leave your home for 2 hours.
• Open doors and windows and allow to air for 2 hours. If you still smell an odor, continue to air the rooms before returning to space.
• Do not use fogger in small confined areas, such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• Avoid breathing vapors and contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes.
• If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
Piperonyl Butoxide (1.000%)
N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (1.670%)
Other ingredients (96.755%)
**(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.
BUILD YOUR SYSTEM
The Raid® Defense System uses a combination of Raid® products that work together to fight products that work together to fight products that work together to fight