Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer 33
Kills the entire nest.
RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to spray up to 22 feet, killing the entire nest.
It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.
Available in 14 oz. and 17.5 oz. sizes.
• Spray in early morning or early evening when insect activity is minimal.
• Stand a safe distance from the nest and not directly underneath.
• Hold the can as upright as possible.
• Point spray opening toward the nest with the wind at your back.
• Spray until nest is thoroughly saturated to kill the entire nest population.
• Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until all sprays have dried.
• Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately for 15-20 minutes.
• If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• Environmental Hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to or near water.
Other Ingredients (99.93%)
Also contains petroleum distillates
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
• If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.